I have searched high and low for the ‘Top Ten Random Facts’ which have made me and my fiance think … WOW!
1) You can spell ‘Typewriter’ with the first row of letters on a keyboard.
2) Cats have 32 muscles in each ear.
3) The fist known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C
4) The sound of E.T walking was created by a member of the crew squishing their hands in jelly.
5) There are 10 human body parts that are only 3 letters long …eye, hip, arm, leg, ear, toe, jaw, rib, lip and gum.)
6) When snakes are born with two heads, they fight each other for food.
7) Flying from London to New York by Concord, due to the time zones which are crossed during the flight, you can arrive 2 hours before you have even left.
8 ) You burn more calories sleeping than watching T.V.
9) The sound that you hear when placing a sea shell against your ear is not the sound of the ocean, it is the sound of the blood rushing through the veins in the ear. Any cup shaped object placed around the ear will produce the same sound.
10) The phrase, ‘Goodbye’ originally came from ‘G-d Bye’ which came from, ‘G-d be with you’.
I hope these random facts make you smile like they made me smile.